Dragons Den is a popular British TV reality series owned by Sony Pictures Television. The program’s format is based on entrepreneurs that get three minutes to pitch their business ideas to five multi-millionaires. Some affiliate marketers are using the term Dragons Den and claiming that automated trading robots such as Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Revolution, and Bitcoin Loophole have been presented on the show by candidates. These fake news sites are spreading the rumor in order to promote their websites and increase sales. But are these rumors true?
We have investigated these rumors and did not find any evidence to support the claim that bitcoin robots have been presented in the Dragons Den show. However, although these rumors affect automated trading robots’ reputation, we found out through user reviews that some of the trading robots are legit and trustworthy.
Keep on reading to learn more about each of the trading robots associated with Dragons Den.
Table of Content
Dragons Den Bitcoin – Is it True?
There are many rumors involving Dragons Den and bitcoin trading robots. One of the rumors, for example, has suggested that two best friends had presented their idea for an automated bitcoin trading robot on the Dragons Den’s show. We looked for evidence that might confirm these allegations, however, we did not find any reputable source of information to support these claims and it is, therefore, unlikely that these rumors are true.
In spite of the fact that trading robots were not presented on Dragons Den, we find some of these robots to be legit, based on user reviews and we have decided to analyze each one of the trading robots linked with Dragons Den.
Dragons Den Bitcoin Systems Associations
1. Bitcoin Code
Bitcoin Code was founded in 2017 by Steve Mckay. It is one of the first crypto trading robots in the market and claims to offer one of the highest payouts among trading robots. According to Bitcoin Code, members can reach a daily profit of $13,000 if they use the software correctly.
The Bitcoin Code software is based on trading algorithms and automatically trade on the trader’s behalf, meaning that traders do not need any previous trading experience or any special skills. Bitcoin Code has great user feedbacks and it appears to be legit. For more information about this robot, read our comprehensive Bitcoin Code review.
Dragons Den Bitcoin Code
There’s no concrete evidence online that Bitcoin Code has appeared in any of Dragons Den episodes and any of the rumors linking Dragons Den and Bitcoin Code are unfounded. As we mentioned above, many fake sites use Dragons den to promote their search rankings.
Advantages of trading with Bitcoin Code
- Based on user reviews, Bitcoin Code appears to be completely legit. We can also confirm that the robot operates in partnership with regulated CFD brokers.
- The signup process is easy and takes approximately five minutes.
- Bitcoin Code states on its homepage that users can make a daily profit of $13,000.
How to invest with Bitcoin Code
- Visit the Bitcoin Code’s website and sign up for a free trading account. Bitcoin Code requires you to submit your first name and email address.
- Bitcoin Code will immediately redirect you to its trading dashboard where you can adjust the trading settings and connect to the broker’s platform. We suggest that you configure the trading setting based on your risk preferences.
- Connect to the broker’s platform and deposit the minimum deposit requirement of $250 via one of the broker’s payment methods.
- Turn on the auto trading mode and monitor the account.
2. Bitcoin Revolution
Bitcoin Revolution is a top leading automated trading robot with an alleged accuracy rate of 99.4%. The reason for the claimed high win rate is that the Bitcoin Revolution’s team has allegedly developed a software that can execute orders 0.01 milliseconds faster than other investors and computer programs.
Bitcoin Revolution reports on the website that users can earn a maximum daily profit of $1100. We recommend that you read our comprehensive review of Bitcoin Revolution to learn more about this robot.
Dragons Den Bitcoin Revolution
Similar to rumors about other trading robots, there’s no evidence that Bitcoin Revolution has appeared in Dragons Den. Bitcoin Revolution is a trending keyword on search engines that made this robot a target for fake sites that wants to get higher rankings.
We have analyzed the Bitcoin Revolution application and find it to be legit. The robot has not appeared in Dragons Den’s reality TV show, however, that does not indicate that it is not a legit operation with an effective algorithm.
Advantages of trading with Bitcoin Revolution
- Bitcoin Revolution is a fully automatic trading robot with a claimed win rate of 99.4%. The robot reports a daily profit of $1100 per day.
- It offers security features such as BitGo, NortonSecured, SecureTrading, and McAfee.
- The robot claims to use some of the most well-known technical indicators (Fibonacci, MA, RSI, etc.) in its trading algorithm in order to predict cryptocurrency prices’ fluctuation.
How to invest with Bitcoin Revolution
- On Bitcoin Revolution’s website, fill in the required personal details (full name, email address, and phone number) and click the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Once you finish the registration process, you will get access to Bitcoin Revolution’s trading dashboard. Though it is not a requirement and you can use the default settings, it’s best to adjust the settings based on your risk tolerance.
- Go to the broker’s trading platform and deposit $250. Whenever the funds are received, turn on the live auto-trading mode.
3. Bitcoin Loophole
Bitcoin Loophole is a cryptocurrency automated trading software that claims to help investors earn a passive income with just a few minutes of “work” every day. It has been said by users that Bitcoin Loophole’s software has a high accuracy rate of the trades it executes and high returns. The robot allegedly uses a trading algorithm that is able to make thousands of trades at one and the same time.
Furthermore, we searched for user reviews about this robot and can conclude that it appears to be legit. We suggest that you read our full Bitcoin Loophole review to learn more about this trading robot.
Dragons Den Bitcoin Loophole
We could not find any reliable news source confirming that Bitcoin Loophole has appeared on Dragons Den. Therefore, the rumor of Bitcoin Loophole and Dragons Den is fake. As we mentioned earlier in this guide, gossip news blogs are spreading rumors about automated trading robots and celebrities in order to get traffic and increase sales.
Advantages of trading with Bitcoin Loophole
- According to Bitcoin Loophole’s website, the software can generate $13,000 profit a day for a user.
- Unlike other trading robots, Bitcoin Loophole allows traders to practice in a live environment without risking real capital. Moreover, the robot allows traders to adjust trading settings in order to control the risk level.
- Bitcoin Loophole partners with leading regulated CFD brokers.
How to invest with Bitcoin Loophole
- Visit Bitcoin Loophole’s website and submit your name and email address. Then, click on the ‘Get Access’ button.
- Bitcoin Loophole immediately redirects you to the broker’s trading platform where you can manage your account, trade on the demo account, configure trading settings, deposit funds.
- Once you are ready to start trading, deposit $250 through one of the payment methods.
- Click the live button and monitor the account for 20 minutes per day.
Some websites are obviously using Dragon Den’s popularity to create clickbait headlines and content. However, all the rumors about bitcoin robots’ appearance on the TV are not correct.
Yet, we have reviewed each one of the trading robots associated with Dragons Den and they appear to be legit. Users who used these systems claim it is possible to make a profit through these robots. Like any other investment, you should into consideration how much risk is involved in this type of investment.
Trading is comes with risk. All content on our website is provided solely for informational purposes, and is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, product, service or investment. The opinions expressed in this Site do not constitute investment advice and independent financial advice should be sought where appropriate.