Gambling online has become a well-loved pastime. With the functionality of cryptocurrencies and increasing innovations in tech, more and more individuals are moving away from traditional sites and opting for those that have more diverse capabilities. When you gamble with fiat currency, you will be sure of your profits and losses.
With Bitcoin gambling however, the financial markets are ever-changing. This means that these will be dependent on market sentiment. All in all, you could potentially win/lose more if you buy your tokens at a worthwhile price and cash out when things improve. Let’s take a look at the 10 best Bitcoin and cryptocurrency casinos to maximise your gaming potential.
How to choose a Bitcoin Casino?
When it comes to any online gambling activities, users will typically be looking for a wide range of games, fantastic graphics, ease of use, and elements like more lucrative win rates. While plenty of players have been making the switch in the last couple of years, there is still some question about regulation and legislation.
The good news is that BTC casinos have been becoming more widely adopted – and as the industry evolves, there are fewer and fewer scam sites to worry about as time wears on. Different sites will have varying services, so it can be a good idea to look at the individual features and pros to get a better handle on which is best to sign up to. Here are the top ten trending sites for crypto gambling right now, to help you with your decision.
The interesting thing about Bitcoin casinos is that as they are relatively new, newer names to the industry can prove to be more reputable than older ones (as these may have been established when regulation wasn’t as stringent). One such site is MegaDice, and while it has only been operating since earlier this year, it is a Curacao licensed site that has a wealth of reputably developed games from names like Pragmatic Play. It has special features like no limit withdrawals and doesn’t require sign up fees or subscriptions, so players can maximise their profits.
- There are a lot of ways to play with MegaDice, with diverse slot titles, table games, live games and even a sportsbook
- Instant deposits and withdrawals within 24 hours, with support for many currencies and payment methods to increase accessibility
- MegaDice is one of the only cryptocurrency casinos to offering wagering via Telegram and is VPN friendly, so users from all over the world can play
Another new provider (albeit older than MegaDice) is Lucky Block, but this is arguably one of the most sought-after crypto casinos in the niche. Starting out as the first Bitcoin lotto, Lucky Block entered the market as an innovator. As players flocked to the site, they began to demand more services – and the developers were happy to oblige.
Quickly evolving into one of the top places for Bitcoin gambling, players can now play table games, slots, bet on sports and so much more with ease. If you want to go with a reputable website, this has a fantastic online community and many trustworthy reviews.
- This website is a great place for new players as well as more experienced individuals, with simple navigation and easy deposits and withdrawals. You can make payments with credit cards, debit cards, or Binance/Trust Wallet
- Lucky Block supports multiple languages and you can simply select yours at the bottom of the home page
- There are many fantastic bonuses for both new and long time players, so you can expect everything from daily free spins to giveaways, 15% cashback for new players, sports betting promos and more. Free prizes are also diverse, with chances to win luxury cars, holidays, and houses
Continuing the new sites now, no top ten list would be complete without Metaspins. We mentioned above about newer BTC casinos potentially being more reputable than older names – and this is a fantastic example. With strict regulations to keep players safe and an active approach to update licensing, it’s not only a platform you can trust, but one you’ll be able to play on around the world with little fuss or the need for a VPN soon. There are over 2,500 titles to play, random prize drops that can reach as high as $100,000, and even a proprietary mobile app (which not many sites currently boast).
- Metaspins has everything you could hope for when playing safely, such as fair play protocols and provably fair games, but you will also enjoy random number generation (RNG), e-gaming licenses, and SSL certification for even greater peace of mind
- Fantastic 24/7 customer support, including email services, live chat and a unique group chat support feature
- Metaspins claims to have one of the simplest sign up processes with a 100% welcome bonus. There are a multitude of other offers and promos for those who regularly deposit, as well as a 60% cashback bonus on all losses.
Bitslot has been around a little longer (since 2021, in fact) and is another fully licensed and certified cryptocurrency casino that should be on your itinerary. It offers over 3,000 crypto gambling games from reputable providers – and each is powered by cutting-edge technology for the most immersive experience around. One downside is that it doesn’t have a sportsbook, so those looking for a diverse way to spend their coins may feel it lacks a little in functionality.
- There are instant deposits and withdrawals, and players can use a wide range of cryptos, including all the top names (like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and many more)
- Bitslot Casino has many bonuses for players to use to maximise their profit potential, with a first and second deposit bonus, slot tournaments, a VIP program and up to 100% Monday cashback
- This website has all the security you’d expect, from fair play protocols, SSL certification and advanced firewalls
There are many individuals out there who start their crypto journies with trading and then branch out to Bitcoin gambling. This process is not always a simple one, as they are often used to the way trading platforms work, but the good news is that this is where B.C Game can come in handy. Designed to offer an exchange alongside a crypto casino, and with its own currency (BCD), players won’t have to worry about the transition. With well defined spaces for the two and amazing functionality, players will be able to store their coins and choose between trading, playing slots, betting on their favourite sports and even buying lottery tickets.
- When players want accessibility, no other Bitcoin casino can quite match up to B.C Game. It’s available in 41 countries, including support in the US, which is almost unheard of in the niche
- You can also expect one of the largest supported token itineraries, multiple deposit and withdrawal methods and a language selection featuring 14 options
- B.C Game has a fantastically appointed customer support community, with access to all of the traditional channels, alongside forums, social media platforms, Telegram, Discord, Github and more.
If you’d like to find a cryptocurrency casino that has a focus on bonuses, as well as bringing great game titles from all the best providers, Wild.io is sure to be a solid bet. With everything from the standard free spins, game tournaments, deposit rewards and an attractive loyalty program, new players can take part in the 4 deposit bonus that offers up to 10 Bitcoin. There are 3000+ games to play, so you’re sure to find something you like in as little as a few clicks.
- Wild.io is a lesser-known Bitcoin gambling website, but it holds its own in the niche with an attractive website, a wide array of games from top industry developers that feature fair play protocols and more
- Responsive, 24/7 live chat customer services to properly handle all of your inquiries
- There are no fees on transactions, a low minimum deposit amount and 24 hour withdrawals
While many older websites have a greater potential for being scams, it’s no secret that Cloudbet is one of the most reputable BTC casinos out there. Established in 2013, it was one of the first sites to offer cryptos – and has gone from strength to strength ever since. Many see it as the place where it all started, and the developers continue to innovate to keep offering top services for players everywhere. Many of the most favoured slots in the niche were even created by Cloudbet’s developers, so this can be incentive alone when deciding whether or not to sign up. It has some of the best games and there is even sports betting on offer, too.
- This is one of the best platforms for those looking to prioritise security when crypto gambling. Players will have access to two-factor authentication, RNG capabilities, SSL certification, anonymous gambling and the support of a well-established community
- Cloudbet has a proprietary mobile app but is highly functional on desktop and web-based platforms for ultimate gameplay
- Simple transaction processes and no withdrawal limits alongside great bonuses
When you want to get involved with Bitcoin gambling but aren’t too keen on live games and slots, you may want a website that has a more niche focus – and this is where Thunderpick steps in to help. This is one of the only places to offer a well-defined, dedicated platform that lets players hedge their bets instead of putting instant gaming first. There is functionality for spread betting, score and totals bets, live bets and more. Enjoy wagering options for popular matches in football, tennis, American football, baseball and so many more markets, not to mention a fantastic esports selection.
- Despite being more focused on providing sports betting, there are still some great opportunities to play slots and table games from top providers, so players won’t feel like they’re missing out
- There are competitive bets and mixed odds bets, as well as no winning or wagering limits, so players can truly have the most fun and diverse sports betting experience
- Surprisingly, Thunderpick is well known for having one of the highest RTP ratios for casino games, but of course the sports betting bonuses are what often draw players in, with an affiliate program, VIP club and more incentives to pique your interest.
BetOnline is a great crypto gambling platform to use for players who want to simply get on with their efforts without all the tricks and graphics of the trade. It has a simplistic yet stylish website that is also available in the US, so it’s inclusive as well as well-appointed. Players will find everything from poker tournaments to slot games and sports betting, as well as plenty of promos. New users won’t feel overstimulated or out of their depth and more experienced users won’t be put off by a less-than-attractive platform.
- BetOnline is one of the only Bitcoin casinos that began as a fiat gambling portal, so the developers really know what their patrons want. Even though it moved into the crypto space, players can still use fiat currencies when they play for a well-rounded experience (there are over 20 payment methods available, in fact!)
- Advanced live betting system with amazing options with competitive odds on 30+ sports
- 300+ casino games, and a dedicated poker app, so there’s so much to do with your assets
When it comes to a good looking, yet well appointed Bitcoin casino, Stake can be a solid choice. It is one of the few websites to remain popular since its inception in 2017, but it doesn’t offer a welcome bonus, which may put some players off. On the flip side, there are plenty of VIP perks, bonuses and cashback opportunities that more than make up for it – and these keep players coming back again and again.
- Licensed by Curacao and featuring the necessary security protocols, Stake is a worthwhile choice when players want a website that has it all
- It supports over 130 cryptocurrencies, has 1000+ casino games and opportunities for 100+ outcomes for sports bets
- Stake is highly accessible in a range of countries, has a 14 language selection and is VPN friendly
How to choose a reliable crypto casino
As we’ve given you ten fantastic Bitcoin casinos, you might be wondering where to start when it comes to choosing the best one for your needs, or even finding the most reputable provider. While each has the ability to offer players a worthwhile gambling experience with great potential, they will undoubtedly have different features that will appeal to some players over others.
When it comes to Bitcoin gambling, there can be a lot to consider before making a selection and your personal needs should be at the forefront of your mind. From your preferred games, the experiences you’d like to have and even your budget and profit potential; some aspects of one site are likely to appeal to you over others. With this in mind, here are the top ways to choose a reliable crypto casino.
Both the gambling and crypto niches are subject to some strict regulations, but some areas are so relaxed that there is space for scam websites to get established with little effort. This can make it especially important to look at licensing before signing up to protect your assets. Many reputable crypto casinos will state their credentials and certificates at the bottom of their homepage at the very least, so be sure to look for this before making your decision.
Not all Bitcoin casinos are able to operate in countries across the world, as crypto isn’t widely adopted and gambling isn’t legalised. It can be a good idea to check the gambling restrictions in your home country with the website you have in mind. Plenty of players make use of location changing software (like VPNs) to appear to be playing in a legal capacity, but of course this can have some risks and may affect playability. There could also be security issues regarding personal data, so be sure to understand the risks before playing through third-party software.
Software, UI and game graphics
With the fact that VPNs can affect playability in mind, the software that powers cryptocurrency casinos can be a huge consideration for individuals who want to move their gambling efforts online. If a website suffers with lots of glitches, takes a long time for games to load, or even times-out during gameplay; the chances are that players will quickly lose interest and look for a better functioning platform.
This can go hand in hand with graphics too, as many players will likely be looking for fun and engaging games that keep their attention and make them want to play again and again. Any websites that don’t have a well functioning UI, interesting videography and high-powered software will certainly fall behind the competition.
The good news is that developers will be aware of this fact, so they are likely to work hard to bring consumers nothing short of intuitive functionality to maintain their custom.
Bonuses, promos and player incentives
One of the main reasons that individuals are getting involved with gambling is to enjoy the experience and potentially make some cash – and the good news is that Bitcoin gambling has the unique ability to bring some attractive gains. As money is typically the driving force, many players will be hoping to sign up to the websites that have the most lucrative promos and bonuses.
As these types of casinos tend to be better appointed than traditional fiat ones in terms of player incentives, they are growing in popularity – but there are some pitfalls that are worth considering. For example, some bonuses may look attractive at first glance, but upon reading the fine print you may find out that you have to perform certain functions to qualify. In general, gamblers often sign up to a range of crypto casinos to make the most of their offers.
Mobile functionality and cross-platform capabilities
As the niche is relatively new and many developers have worked hard to produce games and portals that have nothing but the most highly performing content, many have yet to make the switch into mobile apps. Right now, many players are happy to get involved on the go via desktop sites that are optimised for mobile, but there is growing sentiment in communities asking for dedicated applications, so not having one may be a deal breaker.
Research is going to be your top asset
While taking a look at each of the points above before making your decision on a crypto casino, many players find that their choices can be swayed when considering the opinions of others. It can be a great idea to take a look at some review websites, see what real users are saying on social media platforms like Reddit and generally get a feel for the actual services that these types of platforms provide (over what they say they do). The more educated you are, the better your chances will be of enjoying your experience and even making money.
The benefits of gambling cryptocurrencies online
Regardless of the Bitcoin betting sites you choose, there is a range of benefits to be had when using crypto to gamble online (this will be true whether you decide to use cryptos over fiat currencies or simply to use your coins in a different way to trading or investing). These are:
- There tends to be more transparency within the crypto niche, leading to more security and better regulation
- Many websites have a broad variety of games and sports betting options
- Individuals will have the ability to play anonymously
- Many will find that the bonuses and promotions are better when using Bitcoin betting
- Many find that this type of gambling is more convenient and fun when they want to get involved with cryptocurrencies and don’t have confidence in their potential trading capabilities
It can be worthwhile to mention the fact that gambling using cryptocurrencies poses different money-making potential than fiat currencies. This is because the markets are extremely volatile, and gains can vary from one day to the next depending on when users decide to cash out. In short, those who hold their coins will potentially be able to withdraw at an even greater value – but this can always work in the opposite direction too. Your efforts could result in losses if values fall below the original buying price. Some players will argue that this adds to the overall experience and makes crypto gambling more fun!
A final word on gambling crypto online
In 2023, there are plenty of reputable crypto gambling websites to be found that offer everything you could ever need when using your preferred tokens to have some fun and possibly make some money. Don’t forget that you will be using real funds and putting them on the line every time you play, so you may want to consider some risk management protocols just as you would if you were trading.
Firstly, always ensure that the website you choose is reputable and licensed. Secondly, always set yourself a budget. Thirdly, never gamble more than you can afford. While using digital assets to gamble may seem the same as using cash, there are some significant differences that you should understand before signing up to a platform. These largely relate to the fact that values are consistently changing, so you could end up drawing your profits out at an overall loss.
Always keep your eye out for scam websites and be discerning with your choices, as these are some of the most well-versed crooks to be found online. Those looking to take your money or steal your personal data will be aware of all of the features and functions that make a Bitcoin gambling site look legitimate, so they won’t be as obvious as you would think. The best tool in your arsenal will be education, so learn all you can to maximise your chances when not only choosing a reputable site, but also a lucrative one.
Are crypto casinos still going to be popular in the future?
There are so many features and functions to love about BTC casinos, and developers are working extremely hard to keep their fingers on the pulse and offer fantastic services. Blockchain technology has the unique ability to offer a more secure experience for players, and while the niche is still largely in its infancy, innovation suggests that these will continue to be fantastic spaces for gamblers in the future.
Do crypto gambling websites have minimum deposits and maximum withdrawals?
When it comes to minimum deposits and maximum withdrawals, you have to take a look at the rules and regulations of the cryptocurrency casino that you have in mind. Some won't have these as standard, but there will be plenty that will - but the rates can be incredibly low so this isn't always a negative aspect to keep in mind.