Edward Michael Grylls, also known as Bear Grylls, is a British adventurer, writer, television presenter and investor who has a net worth of around $20 million dollars.
Grylls’ popularity has led some gossip blogs and affiliate marketers to spread false rumors that he has invested in bitcoin trading systems such as Bitcoin Revolution, Bitcoin Future and Bitcoin Trader. But are these rumors true? We have investigated each one of these rumors and found no evidence linking the British star to bitcoin systems.
Read on to find out more about Bear Grylls bitcoin rumors and whether these bitcoin trading systems are legit.[table_of_contents]
Bear Grylls Bitcoin – Is it True?
The rumor about Bear Grylls having invested in bitcoin systems is currently viral across the web. Yet, following our careful investigation, it appears that Bear Grylls bitcoin associations are completely inaccurate. We found no evidence that Bear Grylls has invested in bitcoin or bitcoin trading robots. Moreover, we could not find any reputable source of information that Bear has been involved in promoting 지노 사이트 in Korea.
Regardless, some of these bitcoin trading systems claim to have over 90% accuracy rate by using sophisticated trading algorithms and users across the web report that they had a positive experience trading with these trading bots. We have reviewed each one of the bitcoin trading robots associated with Bear Grylls.
Bear Grylls Bitcoin Systems Associations
1. Bitcoin Future
Bitcoin Future is a top-rated robot mentioned alongside Bear Grylls. This robot allegedly uses advanced programing code to detect trading opportunities in the market by conducting both technical and fundamental analysis. According to most of the reviews that we have analyzed, the robot has an alleged accuracy rate of 99.4%. Consequently, Bitcoin Future claims that its members typically profit a minimum of $1100 every day.
We also found good feedback about its customer support and withdrawal process, which are essential factors when choosing a reliable trading robot. For more information, read our comprehensive Bitcoin Future review.
Bear Grylls Bitcoin Future
Bitcoin Future is a trading robot that was targeted by gossip blogs and fake news platforms. Bear Grylls is one of the celebrities associated with this robot. However, there’s no evidence supporting these claims and we can confirm that Bear Grylls has never invested in any bitcoin system including Bitcoin Future.
Our final conclusion is that the rumors linking Bear Grylls to Bitcoin Future are false. Even so, during this review, we have found users who claim that this software is trustworthy and its trading performance is impressive.
Advantages of trading with Bitcoin Future
- Bitcoin Future claims that its users can earn a daily profit of $1100.
- The robot partners with high regulated brokers, which ensures traders’ safety of funds.
- Users online report that the robot offers great customer service and a seamless withdrawal process.
How to invest with Bitcoin Future
Opening an account with Bitcoin Future is super easy. Simply follow these steps to get started:
- First, visit the Bitcoin Future’s website and fill in your details in the registration form,
- Bitcoin Future redirects you to a regulated broker. You can continue with the demo account to practice your trading skills or log in to the real live account.
- Deposit the minimum requirement of $250 via one of the payment methods.
- Adjust the risk settings – stop loss, take profit, max trades per day, and max loss per day.
- Click the auto trading button and start trading.
2. Bitcoin Revolution
Bitcoin Revolution is a trading robot that was designed to automatically scan the crypto market and execute orders by using innovative trading technology. These trading algorithms rely on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, characterized by powerful computer software that precedes the markets by 0.01 millisecond.
The robot reports an accuracy rate of 99.4% and claims it is able to predict the future prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the market.
Read our full review of Bitcoin Revolution to learn more about this robot.
Bear Grylls Bitcoin Revolution
Bitcoin Revolution is another trading bot said to be endorsed by Bear Grylls. However, as we mentioned previously, some fake news sites taking advantage of Bitcoin Revolution and Bear Grylls’s popularity to get people to visit their sites. Bear Grylls has never invested in Bitcoin or any automated trading robot including Bitcoin Revolution.
Although the rumors appear to be untrue, reviews online claim that this software is extremely accurate and is able to predict the market. There are no special skills and previous trading experience required. The use of the software requires a deposit of $250 and about 20 minutes a day to monitor the account.
Advantages of trading with Bitcoin Revolution
Here are the main advantages of this robot:
- Free of charge – Members of The Bitcoin Revolution can use the software free of charge.
- The robot claims that members typically profit a minimum of $1100 daily.
- No hidden fees.
- This robot has great reviews across the web.
How to invest with Bitcoin Revolution
Simply follow these steps to get started with this robot.
- First, visit Bitcoin Revolution’s homepage and create an account. You will have to submit your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Bitcoin Revolution redirects you to a regulated broker. Deposit the minimum requirement of $250.
- Adjust the trading settings and click the auto-live trading button.
3. Bitcoin Trader
Founded in 2017 by Gary Roberts, Bitcoin Traders has been said to be one of the most reputable robots in the market these days. It is a fully automatic trading software that has the ability to scan the crypto market and insert market orders. The software is built on a high-frequency trading algorithm that places orders 0.01 millisecond faster than other traders in the market.
The robot claims to have high accuracy and that can make a minimum profit of $1,300 per day for its members. We were not able to verify whether it is true, however, many user reviews support these results.
Read our detailed Bitcoin Trader review to learn more.
Bear Grylls Bitcoin Trader
Although there are many rumors linking Bear Grylls to Bitcoin Trader, Grylls has never confirmed to invest or endorse automated bitcoin robots including Bitcoin Trader. This is simply fake news spread by affiliate marketers to increase their web traffic.
Having said that, we were able to find many user testimonials claiming that they have invested in this robot and reported a positive experience. These users also claim that this robot offers an easy to use trading platform and have excellent customer services.
Advantages of trading with Bitcoin Trader
Here are the main advantages of this robot:
- A claimed minimum daily profit of $1300 per day.
- The software allegedly uses sophisticated trading algorithms that result in high accuracy rate
- The robots claim that users have to spend an average of 20 minutes a day or less as the software handles the trading.
- It is a well-reputed trading robot.
How to invest with Bitcoin Trader
Opening an account with BitcoinTradert is simple and can be completed in less than 10 minutes. Here’s how you can get started
- Visit Bitcoin Trader’s website and fill in your personal details. Bitcoin Trader requires you to submit your first and last name, and email address.
- Like any other trading robot, Bitcoin Trader cannot collect traders’ funds and therefore funnels you to a regulated broker. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be redirected to a regulated broker.
- Deposit $250 through one of the payment methods.
- Adjust the trading settings.
- Click the live button. We do recommend that you monitor your account for at least 20 minutes per day.
As you can see, the rumors about Bear Grylls investing in bitcoin trading systems are not true and the British adventurer has never invested in bitcoin systems or endorsed any of these bitcoin robots. Recent rumours even say he has endorsed other trading software such as Crypto Engine, but this has already been demystified and is fake.
However, the fact that Bear Grylls has never invested in trading robots does not indicate that they are not legit. We found many users claiming that these robots are reliable and they were able to make a profit with these bots.
We must notify you that all forms of automated trading come at significant risk.