Digitex To Present Demo Commission-Free Futures Exchange at Malta Blockchain Summit
Adam Todd, Founder and CEO of Digitex is announced as a speaker at the Malta Blockchain Summit (November 1st & 2nd). During Blockchain summit team announced much anticipated Digitex futures exchange demo will be presented. Summit will gather over 5000 delegates, hundreds of investors, 100 speakers and 300 sponsors.
This will be the first opportunity to see the Digitex platform live in action and see the reactions from attendees. Digitex team was working hard and embracing every scratch building its commission-free futures exchange with zero-fee transactions. Team also plans live streaming from the event as much as possible, so everyone can tune in and follow along with the Digitex Team.
First tokens was sold out in 17 minutes
In first Digitex ICO tokens sale in January company sold out 650 million DGTX tokens in 17 minutes, raising a total of $5.4 million from 2,530 buyers.
There was massive demand for DGTX tokens and another 10,000 people who tried to buy DGTX tokens were refunded because all available tokens was sold out so quickly. There were thousands more people who planned on buying DGTX tokens later that day or later in the week who also missed out.
Why Digitex is so confident about its futures exchange?
1. There are no trading fees of any kind on the Digitex Futures Exchange.
2. Digitex uses its own cryptocurrency, called the DGTX token, as the native currency of the Digitex Futures Exchange.
3. Your account balance on the Digitex Futures Exchange is denominated in DGTX tokens, your margin requirements are payable in DGTX tokens and all your trading profits and losses are in DGTX tokens.
4. Your account balance of DGTX tokens is held by an independent, decentralized smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain, not by Digitex.
5. Digitex eliminates transaction fees on trades and covers operational costs by creating and selling a small number of new DGTX tokens each year.
6. All new token issuance events are initiated and approved by DGTX owners through a democratic system of Decentralized Governance by Blockchain.
7. The demand for DGTX tokens from thousands of traders who must own them to participate in commission-free futures trading will easily absorb the small number of new tokens that are created to cover costs.
8. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin futures markets on Digitex will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
9. Traders want to trade on the Digitex Futures Exchange because there are no trading fees and decentralized account balances.
10. There will be an initial supply of one billion DGTX tokens (1,000,000,000 DGTX).
11. When the commission-free Digitex Futures Exchange becomes popular, demand from thousands of traders who must own DGTX tokens to participate in trading.
12. If you feel you missed out on the Bitcoin boom, DGTX is a great opportunity to get involved in a brand new cryptocurrency that has real world utility.
Digitex Ltd is an International Business Company (IBC) located in the Republic of Seychelles. Founded by a former futures trader and betting exchange trader, Digitex has developed a revolutionary new token issuance revenue model for sustainably operating a futures exchange without charging any transaction fees on trades.
According to Coinsrates Digitex Futures current price is $0.006843 with a marketcap of $4,790,018.00. Its price is -5.79% down in last 24 hours.
Please notice: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please do your own research and make your investments cautiously.
You may be interested
Power Ledger (POWR) Wins World’s Largest Startup CompetitionJustin - October 20, 2018
The Extreme Tech Challenge, the world’s largest startup competition which was held on Necker Island (British Virgin Islands) with an all-star judging panel spearheaded by Sir Richard Branson as anchor…
Nascar Driver Gil Linster Will Be Representing Verge (XVG ) at the final Whelen Euro Series EventJustin - October 19, 2018
The NASCAR Whelen Euro Series (formerly known as Euro-Racecar NASCAR Touring Series) is an official NASCAR stock-car racing series based in Europe. Before it was sanctioned by…
Tech Revolution: Seoul Has Lined Up 14 Blockchain Projects till 2022Rokas - October 19, 2018
There are 14 projects that are in the planning stage to use blockchain until the year 2022 in Seoul of South Korea. This is part of the…