Thrills and joy, losses and questions. This is what awaits you while investing in ICO.
After you do carefull analysis on ICO and prepare amount of money to invest you expect to get profit and gains once it hit exchanges because you trust yourself and believe it is gonna work, because team looks legit, whitepapers are smooth and telegram channel including social pages looks just great.
Whould be nice this to be true, but reality is different.
Don’t invest in ICO, buy on first week it hits exchanges, this is why
- You never know if company you invested will get it’s way to exchanges. It means you have no idea if project will ever go live, so there’s possibility your money will stuck somewhere for ages.
- Three ICO’s (can’t tell names, forgive me) crypto influencers and community endorsed as brilliant projects (in which I invested my self even before, did my research, projects were really high-tech and amazing, with already working products) has shown results which made me to write this article. After all these 3 ICO’s with huge potencial and high-end teams and products has hit exchanges their price where HALF ICO PRICE, it means after two days project hits exchanges you can buy -30-70% cheaper than ICO investors! This is nuts. So why invest and risk with you money in ICO? Let invest others then buy CHEAPER and be sure it is fully funcioning project with some legit exchanges.
Who sells on a first day?
- Airdrop hunters. They sell ASAP project hit exchanges, because this is how they work. They attend numerous of Airdrops and sells it same day it hits exchanges. There’s some people living this way as their full time job.
- Bounty program attendees. Similar as Airdrop hunters but are more advanced users as they are forced to get more into project they promotes to get a rewards so there are less dumpers in here.
Who does not sell?
- Self educated cryptocurrency investors who are in cryptocurrenciew for more than a 1 year actively. They understand that it takes time to grow a legit project and hypes is not for them.
- Smart people. They don’t sell. They buy on a first week after ICO hits exchanges.
Why invest in ICO if you can buy cheaper on it’s first week of exchange? You save money and lower the risk at the same time. You decide.
Disclaimer: This is not a financial advice nor endorsing this strategy. We want to help people to save money. Currently 5 successfully funded ICO’s from February are 50% cheaper than during ICO sale on it’s first week on exchanges. Of course this does not supposed to apply for all ICO’s ecosystem.