June. How Top 100 BTC Addresses Performed this Month? (Statistics)
Since February 2018th markets were bleeding and hurting every investor. However, today was the day, when many of us could see a lot of green colour in their portfolios. Is this the day when things will get better?
Top 100 BTC Addresses and their balances this month (some numbers)
According to bitinfocharts Top 100 BTC addresses balance performed:
- 6 whales sold (-23 894 BTC)
- 21 whale bought (+63 491 BTC)
- 73 whales balance didn’t changed.
Stop panicking. Market is maturing and cryptocurrency is on it’s way to better times. Just DO NOT invest money if you can’t afford to lose them. Or read this article about Bitcoin and history lessons.
So why to stay calm and HODL?
- Let me remind you that cryptocurrency market is young and it takes time to form it in any possible stable and more safe way. It will always be big gains and big downs until investors become legit and experienced. All these hypes are inspired by over-reacted newcomers ‘investors’ and the one’s who want to gain not in % but expects gains x5 x10 x20 times and this is not healthy attitude.
- Since old times one thing in trading never changed – EMOTIONS. This is what trading is. So at least time to time try to focus not on FUD or NEWS, but on coin YOU BOUGHT and it’s fundamentic aspects. Believe in what you bought or do not buy at all.
- Cyptocurrency turnover consists not only of trading. There’s miners and mining equipment manufacturers (ASIC, GPU’s, etc.) and their ‘Billions and billions and billions and billions’ (Thanks, Donald) $$$ invested. They will not let cryptocurrency market die.
- People becomes tired of third-party services and wants more speed in 21st century.Cryptocurrency solves it all so just be patient, we will get there thanks to Blockchain. You will see.
- You do not lose until you sell. So just think twice before doing that. Example – guy sold a flat for $100 000 and invested in BTC (bought at $19 000). BTC price fallen to $8000 he scared and sold ‘to save any left money’. He lost over $50 000 just by making not a smart move. AGAIN- BELIEVE IN TECHNOLOGY AND IN LONG-TERM ONLY. So if you sold a flat for BTC – only consider selling BTC you bought AFTER 1 YEAR OR MORE.
We can only wait and see what happens next, but the green light mode might be promising this time. Here’s my blockfolio printscreen. I didn’t saw this ‘all green stuff’ since February 2018th.
You may be interested
5 Reasons Why Banks should be Scared of CryptocurrenciesJustin - July 16, 2018
The current centralized Banking system revolves around spending the customer’s money. Banks either use customers money to fix a financial crisis or as collateral for a mortgage.…
Slovakian Cryptcurrency Activists Lit up Local Banks with Bitcoin (VIDEO)Karolis - July 14, 2018
Slovakia’s central bank was marked with Bitcoin logo a in crazy way to protest local regulator hostility towards crypto traders and crypto companies. Paralelna Polis is Bratislava…