Today ICON (ICX) announced their achievements and key performance in 2Q. Here is all info in short to save your time but yet keep you updated with essential information.
ICON’s success during Q2 2018 – list of achievements
- ChainID, the world’s first blockchain-based joint authentication service based on loopchain, will be utilized in conjunction with Samsung Pass in many new Samsung smartphones.
- Through the MOU with E4net, ICON team have expanded loopchain business and have applied loopchain technology to the customs clearance procedures of Korea Customs Services.
- ICX team partnered with AD4TH, a leading adtech company in Korea, to setup Deblock, an accelerator focused on growing the ICON ecosystem.
- ICON also signed a strategic partnership with B-Cryptos, Japan’s first crypto fund, to help support the growth of the blockchain ecosystem in Japan.
- Another partnership with TRIVE, a venture capital firm based in Singapore, to create an ICON-focused curriculum at TRIVE’s programming schools in Southeast Asia.
- Partnership with joint-venture with LINE PLUS, a global social platform with over 200 million monthly active users worldwide, to launch Unchain.
- Carboneum, a decentralized infrastructure and protocol for social trading, and Bodhi, a prediction market originally built on Qtum, have both signed partnerships with ICON to build their application on the ICON blockchain.
- In the second quarter of 2018 ICON released both ICONest, the token launch platform, and the Android mobile wallet (iOS version coming soon).
Key Performance in the Second Quarter of 2018
During Consensus, ICON displayed a few recent product releases, gave away several hundred ICX to a few lucky participants, and discussed our upcoming milestones with conference attendees.