Binance keeps up with its strict reviews of already listed coins or tokens to ensure projects maintain a high standard of quality as Binance is doing all at a matter to protect its users.
To make things transparent crypto community was informed what lead to such decision. The announcement states, that these are the factors:
- Commitment of team to project
- Quality and level of development activity
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication and activity
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Following these criteria delisting of these digital asset is planned at 2018/10/12 10:00 AM (UTC):
- Bytecoin (BCN)
- ChatCoin (CHAT)
- Iconomi (ICN)
- Triggers (TRIG)
Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2018/11/12 10:00 AM (UTC).
Binance team keeps running these periodic reviews of all listed coins and tokens to ensure protections of its users as long-term, sustainable growth is the aim of the company.