Digitex Ltd (12/31/2017 – Providence, Seychelles) announces plans to launch a cryptocurrency futures exchange where traders can buy and sell futures contracts on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin with no trading fees. Commission-free trading is made possible by the creation of the exchange’s own cryptocurrency, called the DGTX token, in which all trading profits and losses on the exchange are denominated. Traders must therefore own DGTX tokens to participate, and Digitex eliminates transaction fees on trades and covers the costs of running the exchange by minting and selling a small number of new DGTX tokens each year. The DGTX Token Sale starts on January 15th, 2018, when 700 million DGTX tokens will be sold to the public at $0.01 per token.
As a former pit trader at LIFFE and one of Betfair.com’s most successful sports traders, Digitex Founder & CEO Adam Todd said:
“For years I dreamed of trading on a commission-free futures exchange where I could pursue high volume, ultra short term trading strategies without getting killed by transaction fees. Finally, blockchain technology has turned that dream into a reality. Removing the constraints of trading fees will quickly create highly liquid futures markets where traders of all sizes can compete on a level playing field. For short term scalpers like myself this is huge, it’s a complete game changer for how people will trade cryptocurrency futures.”
Benefits of the Digitex Futures Exchange
Some key features and benefits of the Digitex Futures Exchange and its native currency, the DGTX token:
1. There are no trading fees of any kind on the Digitex Futures Exchange.
2. Digitex uses its own cryptocurrency, called the DGTX token, as the native currency of the Digitex Futures Exchange.
3. Your account balance on the Digitex Futures Exchange is denominated in DGTX tokens, your margin requirements are payable in DGTX tokens and all your trading profits and losses are in DGTX tokens.
4. Your account balance of DGTX tokens is held by an independent, decentralized smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain, not by Digitex.
5. Digitex eliminates transaction fees on trades and covers operational costs by creating and selling a small number of new DGTX tokens each year.
6. All new token issuance events are initiated and approved by DGTX owners through a democratic system of Decentralized Governance by Blockchain.
7. The demand for DGTX tokens from thousands of traders who must own them to participate in commission-free futures trading will easily absorb the small number of new tokens that are created to cover costs.
8. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin futures markets on Digitex will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
9. Traders want to trade on the Digitex Futures Exchange because there are no trading fees and decentralized account balances.
10. There will be an initial supply of one billion DGTX tokens (1,000,000,000 DGTX).
11. On January 15th, 700 million DGTX tokens will be sold to the public at a price of USD $0.01 per token (1 DGTX = $0.01).
12. The DGTX token sale will stay open until February 15th or until all 700 million tokens have been sold, whichever comes first.
13. If there are any unsold DGTX tokens at the end of the token sale on February 15th, they will be burned to increase the value of the DGTX tokens that were bought.
14. When the commission-free Digitex Futures Exchange becomes popular, demand from thousands of traders who must own DGTX tokens to participate will drive the price of DGTX considerably higher than its launch price of $0.01.
15. If you feel you missed out on the Bitcoin boom, DGTX is a great opportunity to get involved in a brand new cryptocurrency that has real world utility, at its rock bottom launch price of only one cent.
16. Watch a brief demo video that explains how the Digitex Futures Exchange works:
WHERE TO BUY
You will be able to buy DGTX tokens starting january’s 15th HERE
About Digitex Ltd
Digitex Ltd is an International Business Company (IBC) located in the Republic of Seychelles. Founded by a former futures trader and betting exchange trader, Digitex has developed a revolutionary new token issuance revenue model for sustainably operating a futures exchange without charging any transaction fees on trades.
Here’s short and clear video about DGTX token: