Healthureum: Blockchain Revolution Comes To The Healthcare Industry
The healthcare industry has been plagued with a number of allegations which have led towards a lack of faith. These allegations have been of mismanagement and corruption. People are losing faith in the healthcare infrastructure. There’s a major need for transparency in the system and Healthureum promises to bring just that.
A blockchain based system which is targeted at improving the existing healthcare management infrastructure, Healthureum offers a revolutionary technology which will change the way the industry functions. With new and innovative solutions to healthcare management such as automated inventory management, video consultancies, record management, etc – Healthureum is the future of healthcare.
Healthureum is based on the Ethereum network and comes with its own cryptocurrency token – the HHEM. The Healthurem cryptocurrency token is the primary mode of payment on the network. The Healthureum platform has been designed keeping in mind the needs of the caregiver (hospitals) as well as the patients.
This platform was conceptualized in September of 2016 when a group of influential business leaders from across the world got together to discuss the future of healthcare. The team of developers has since been developing this platform and the roadmap is set till mid-2019.
This video provides more details on Healthureum:
The Need for Healthureum
People are rapidly losing their faith on the existing healthcare infrastructure. At this point of time, Healthureum’s primary goal is to infuse transparency in the system. The blockchain based system upon which Healthureum functions allows the users to know exactly how the funds are flowing in the system – providing a better sense of transparency.
Benefits of Healthureum
Let us now take a look at some of the benefits of this platform and why Healthureum is going to play a major part in healthcare systems of the future.
- Better Record Management: Healthureum will help the patients as well as the hospitals maintain better records. These records will be secure as they will be stored in the blockchain system. The security of the records ensures that no one except the patient can provide permission to access it. Moreover, it also ensures that the records remain safe and do not get lost as they often do.
- Better Inventory Management: Hospitals often work on large scales and sometimes drugs or equipment may fall short in stock. Usually, the administrative team handles inventory management functions where people manually keep stock. However, this can now be automatically done with the help of Healthureum. The system will identify which stocks are falling low and will be able to automatically have them re ordered. The payment will be made via the HHEM token to the vendors and there would be no need for a middle man. This also ensures that the correct inventory and of a proper quality is ordered.
- Easier, Faster Payments: The HHEM token provides the users with an easy and fast way of making payments. Patients will be provided with an exact breakdown of all the healthcare services that they have been provided with. Following that they can make the payment using HHEM cryptocurrency tokens – which is a faster and more secure way of making payments.
- Doctor on Demand: Users can also connect with a doctor using video conferencing if they need an immediate advice or have some questions related to their health. The payment for the doctor’s time and advice would be made using the HHEM tokens.
- Philanthropy: Philanthropic donations can be easily made using the HHEM tokens. Philanthropy is a big part of healthcare and many people make sizeable donations to organizations. The HHEM Healthureum tokens helps make easy donations.
For more details on the Healthureum platform and the HHEM token, you can visit the official website at www.healthureum.io.
Disclaimer. This article was submited as a press release by third party. Cryptovibes.com does not endorse any descisions. Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company.
You may be interested
Schipol Airport in Amsterdam Installed EUR/BTC/ETH Cryptocurrency ATMJustin - June 21, 2018
Schipol, international airport located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, has installed a cryptocurrency ATM providing option for passengers convert their euros into bitcoin or ethereum. The airport revealed biggest demand…
Why Investing in ICO might be Useless and Financially Uneffective?Justin - June 19, 2018
Thrills and joy, losses and questions. This is what awaits you while investing in ICO. After you do carefull analysis on ICO and prepare amount of money…
DICE Bridge The Gap Between Existing Cryptocurrencies And Traditional MoneyJustin - June 17, 2018
Cryptocurrencies have brought up a new genre of freedom to the funds being spent and raised. Fiercely decentralized and secure networks of nodes called blockchains have witnessed…