KuCoin Has Started Distributing BTCP Hard Fork. Bittrex, Blockfolio Updates too
KuCoin starts distribution
KuCoin today announced has started distributing the hard fork Bitcoin Private (BTCP) to all users. You can check the distribution record through the deposit tab in your KuCoin account.
Anyone holding BTC in KuCoin will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP) at a 1:1 ratio. The hard fork Bitcoin Private (BTCP) happened at BTC Block Height 511,346.
Blockfolio already has BTCP monitoring available, Bittrex created BTCP wallet option
This morning we found this cute upgrade. Bitcoin Private is already monitoring on Blockfolio.
Bittrex already has wallet option for Bitcoin Private, but since now exchange didn’t announces if it will accept BTCP for trading, because now wallet was created just to distribute forked BTCP for ZCL holders.
Bitcoin private cause many attention from many media sources and investors, even CNBC didn’t missed their chance to talk about Bitcoin Private fork on their twitter account.
— CNBC (@CNBC) March 6, 2018
All who are planning to invest in Bitcoin Private – you should read this article about setting up a long term strategy for BTCP. This is a great article by BTCP developers.
Here’s BTCP developers plans for March. Look’s promising.
1) Work on hardware wallet support
2) Work with Bittrex/KuCoin to credit ZCL/BTC holders
3) Work with HitBTC/TradeSatoshi to complete listing of BTCP
4) Work on implementing full SegWit support
5) Continued work and testing of BTCP Electrum
6) Work with other exchanges to make BTCP more accessible
7) Improve the UX for Fullnode/Electrum ‘zcl/btc->btcp’ features
8) Improve initial block download / node sync times
9) Work with CoinMarketCap and other related websites to integrate BTCP
10) Implement a periodic community update framework
11) Further develop and release a medium-longterm Bitcoin Private product strategy roadmap
You may be interested
March: Booming Cryptocurrency Events and Bitcoin DominanceKarolis - March 22, 2018
Growing bitcoin dominance is clearly visible Mood swings in the cryptocurrency world are overwhelming. Flow of information around the whole world about crypto at the moment is…
End of Scam ICOs? Decentralized Court Systems to Secure InvestorsJustin - March 20, 2018
Rise of ICOs in 2017th was insanely huge, but not whole projects made their plans reality, neither wanted to do it from beginning. ICO is a fairly…
FOMO Crypto Calculator ‘What if’ – Calculates Your Possible Past InvestmentsKarolis - March 17, 2018
Knowing the cryptocurrency market it is unique about it's high scale bullish and bearish runs in terms of making profits or losses. Many cryptocurrency investors ask themselves:…